Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (INN name: Hypromellose), also simplified as hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), is a variety of nonionic cellulose mixed ethers. It is a semi-synthetic, inactive, viscoelastic polymer .This product is industrial grade HPMC, mainly used as the dispersing agent for PVC production and as the main assistant used in producing PVC suspension polymerization.
It is also used as thickener, stabilizer, emulsifier, excipient, water retention agent, and film-forming agent etc.in producing petrochemicals, building materials, paint removers, agricultural chemicals, inks, textiles, ceramics, paper. cosmetics and other products.
1. Exterior: White or off-white powder
2. particle size: the passing rate of 80 mesh is 100% the passing rate of 100 mesh is more than 99.5%
3. Charring density:280-300℃
4. Apparent density: 0. 25-0.70g/cm(usually around 0.5g/cm), the proportion is 1.26-1.31
5. Thermochromic temperature: 190-200℃
6. Surface tension: 2% of aqueous solution is 42-56dyn/cn.
our company as a hpmc manufacturer in china ,provide Wholesale Cheapest methyl cellulose powder hpmc ,if you need that pls contact us.