HPMC Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose CAS 9004-65-3 is a semisynthetic, inert, viscoelastic polymer used as an ophthalmic lubricant, as well as an excipient and controlled-delivery component in oral medicaments, found in a variety of commercial products. As a food additive, hypromellose is an emulsifier, thickening and suspending agent, and an alternative to animal gelatin.
It is also used as thickener, stabilizer, emulsifier, excipient, water retention agent, and film-forming agent etc.in producing petrochemicals, building materials, paint removers, agricultural chemicals, inks, textiles, ceramics, paper. cosmetics and other products.
1. Exterior: White or off-white powder
2. particle size: the passing rate of 80 mesh is 100% the passing rate of 100 mesh is more than 99.5%
3. Charring density:280-300℃
4. Apparent density: 0. 25-0.70g/cm(usually around 0.5g/cm), the proportion is 1.26-1.31
5. Thermochromic temperature: 190-200℃
6. Surface tension: 2% of aqueous solution is 42-56dyn/cn.
our company as a hpmc factory in china ,provide HPMC for cement based tile mortars ,if you need that pls contact us.