HPMC is a non-ionic ,water soluble cellulose ether that form films, water-retentions, stability, adhesiveness, especially widely used for construction materials because it is chosen to enhance adhesion, water retention, and lubricity, shrink and crack resistance. Modified cellulose ethers improve on the slippage, brittle resistance to pressure and tensile sex. Therefore, for cement and plaster based motors, will be your best choice. It's white or off-white powder ,non-toxic tasteless, and readily soluble in hot or cold water.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose(HPMC) is a natural polymer cellulose material as raw material, made after a series of chemmical processing of non-ionic cellulose ether. A wide range in the following industry applications:
1. In the construction industry applications
2. In the coatings industry applications
3. In the pharmaceutical industry applications
4. In the food industry applications
5. In the daily chemical engineering applications
6. In the chemical industry applications
our company as a hydrocypropyl methyl cellulose Factory in China ,provide Construction chemicals hydrocypropyl methyl cellulose ,if you need that pls contact us.