Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose is a natural polymer cellulose as raw material, made of a series of chemical processing and non-ionic cellulose ether. They are an odorless, tasteless non-toxic white powder in cold water swelling into a clear or slightly muddy colloid solution. A thickening, binding, dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspension, adsorption, gel, surface activity, such as maintaining water and protective colloid properties.
Application range of HPMC
- External wall insulation system (EIFS)
- Interior and exterior bonding agents pointing agent
- Tile adhesive mortar
- Crack Filler
- Self-leveling mortar
- Gypsum-based plaster
- Ceramic Extrusion
Key properties of HPMC
- Maintain liquidity, to improve retention
- Improve bond strength, improve anti-slip performance
- Good construction performance stability
- Increased water demand
- Improve the mortar wetting
our company as a HPMC Factory in China ,provide Construction usage HPMC chemical ,if you need that pls contact us.