HPMC hydroxypropyl methylcellulose in building materials
1. Cement mortar: Improve the dispersion of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of the mortar, and have an effect on preventing cracks, which can enhance the strength of the cement.
2. Tile cement: improve the plasticity, water retention of the pressed tile mortar, improve the bonding strength of the tile, prevent powdering.
3. Gypsum coagulation slurry: Improves water retention and processability, and improves the adhesion to the substrate.
4. Seam cement: added to the joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention.
5. Coatings: As a plasticizer for latex coatings, it has an effect on improving the handling properties and fluidity of coatings and putty powder.
Water soluble and thickening ability: this product is soluble in cold water, and it can form transparent sticky solution. In organic solvent of dissolved: because it contains a certain amount of hydrophobic methoxyl, this product is soluble in some
organic solvent; it is also soluble in water and organic mixed solvent.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) salt resistance: because ion and the polyelectrolytein exsist in this product, its metal salt or organic electrolyte aqueous solution is stable.
Surface activity: HPMC for daily chemical aqueous solution has the surface activity, ensuring its emulsification, protective colloid and relative stability.
Low ash content: because ion exist in this product, in preparation process we can use hot water washing for effective refinement, so its ash content is very low.
pH stability: HPMC aqueous solution viscosity in the range of pH3.0-11.0 is more stable.
Water retention effect: this product is hydrophilic and its solution has high viscosity.
Film-forming property: HPMC can generate strong pliable and transparent sheet, which has the good oil resistance to ester performance.
our company as a Hpmc Supplier in China ,provide Hpmc Chemical Auxiliary Agent ,if you need that pls contact us.