Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, also known as hypromellose, cellulose hydroxypropyl methyl ether, is obtained by using high purity cotton cellulose as a raw material and special etherification under alkaline conditions.
HPMC is a non-ionic ,water soluble cellulose ether that form films, water-retentions, stability, adhesiveness, especially widely used for construction materials because it is chosen to enhance adhesion, water retention, and lubricity, shrink and crack resistance. Modified cellulose ethers improve on the slippage, brittle resistance to pressure and tensile sex. Therefore, for cement and plaster based motors, will be your best choice. It's white or off-white powder ,non-toxic tasteless, and readily soluble in hot or cold water.
- Insulation mortar, tile adhesive, grouting agent, plastering plaster, plastering, masonry mortar;
- Coating thickeners, dispersants and stabilizers;
- The ink industry acts as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer;
- Plastic molding release agent, softener, lubricant;
- Cement, gypsum secondary product;
- Shampoo, dish soap
our company as a hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Hpmc supplier ,if you need that pls contact us.