Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose powder for liquid detergent HPMC with 200000S
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose ( INN name: Hypromellose), also the short name of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), which is a type of non-ionic cellulose mixed ether. It is a semisynthetic, inactive, viscoelasticity polymer, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose can play the following roles: emulsifier, thickener, suspension agent.
Appearance and properties: white or white fibrous or granular powder.
Density: 1.39 g/cm3.
Solubility: almost insoluble in anhydrous ethanol, ethyl ether and acetone; Swelling in cold water to clarify or slightly turbid colloidal solution.
Stability: solids are flammable and incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
1. Appearance: white or white powder.
2. Granularity;100 mesh pass rate is greater than 98.5%;80 mesh pass rate is 100%.Sizes of special sizes 40 ~ 60.
3, carbonization temperature: 280-300 ℃
4. Visual density: 0.25-0.70g/cm(usually around 0.5g/cm), with a weight of 1.26-1.31.
5, color temperature: 190-200 ℃
6. Surface tension: 2% water solution is 42-56dyn/cm.
7. Solubility: soluble in water and partial solvents, such as ethanol/water, propanol/water, etc.Aqueous solution has surface activity.High transparency, stable performance, different
Our company as a Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC Supplier in China ,provide Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC Powder for liquid detergent ,if you need that pls contact us.